Thursday, October 28, 2010

Winner of "Name My Shop" Announced!

Wow, thank you for joining in my little contest! I was so impressed by all of the very clever names you came up with! It was actually a tough choice because they were all so good! I was mulling them all over and over and kept coming back to this one:

Drum Roll............."Yesterdaisy" submitted by Megan!

Yay Megan! Email me at amysumrall@gmail.com, the size and color choices for your custom skirt along with your address!

By the way, Megan also happens to be the owner of Shabby Blogs, which I used to design my little bloggy. Be sure to check her site out, it's free!

The random winner of a market bag is...... Nikki! Yay! Please email me your address, Nikki!

Thanks again to all of you who played along, you guys rock!

4 comments:

Jenny B said...

awesome name! Love the logo!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

For real? Sweeeeet! :) Thanks Amy! I'll email you.

Barbara said...

The new name is adorable, and so is the new decor! I jut love the pretty colors and little banners!

madge said...

Too cute! Love the name.